Business Development Coordinator Wanted
Send your resume to Resume@Temp2Higher.org
North End Community Improvement Collaborative, Inc.
Position: Business Development Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Operations
Exemption Status: Exempt
SummaryThis position will lead the business development and sales activity of Temp2Higher staffing division of the North End Community Improvement Collaborative, Inc. The Business Development Coordinator works with Executive Director and Director of Operations to effectively integrate and align Temp2Higher activities into the NECIC organizational fund development, strategic and CED plans. The Executive Director may assign other duties as necessary: .
Sales and Staffing
- Develops new client relationships and maintains existing relationships with employers/customers.
- Responsible for achieving budget and organizational goals by effectively leading sales and service activities.
- Utilize data, research and best practices to inform employers and other partners, etc. of workforce initiatives at NECIC/T2H.
- Provides excellent customer service to all business clients.
- Explores and makes recommendations to Directors to enhance or expand new lines of business or customer offerings.
- Works with Director of Operations, Executive Director and Executive Coordinator to establish services to customers including the establishment of an employer resource network.
- Serves as Success Coach for the ERN as this program is developed and/or coordinates supportive services with the Navigator/Retention Specialist.
- May lead Workforce Development classes.
- May work with other organizational partners to effectively communicate the workforce challenges to local employers and to ensure that NECIC/T2H are informed of relevant employer concerns.
- Work with partners to develop and implement new methods to ensure that employer needs are met regarding recruitment of partners to address specific barriers to employment.
- Adheres to NECIC’s board approved fiscal and personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive presence in the community including representing NECIC/Temp2Higher on boards, committees, workgroups and task forces, job fairs, etc.
- Back up Staffing Specialist as needed due to vacations/illness/etc.
- Demonstrated ability to expand customer base through sales, service, and developing innovative approaches to address customer concerns.
- Demonstrated record of providing excellent customer service
- Responsive to needs of employers and staff
- Ability to develop and maintain relationship
- Ability to integrate and articulate organizational goals within a broader economic context.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to devise asset based solutions to employers facing local workforce challenges.
- Knowledge of other community resources and services.
3 years experience in staffing industry or job placement/training position
Management and accounting experience in staffing industry or job placement position.
Must be computer proficient including email, excel and Google Drive.
Familiarity with Asset Based Community Development.
Understanding of principles of Bridges Out of Poverty.
3 years supervisory experience
Familiarity with NECIC Community Economic Development Plan